Life is about choices and making the best ones with the information that you have.
In many instances it is about being informed about making the best descision.
Seeing that our lives is in constant flux of change; the best way to make the best decisions is to ask a lot of advice from people who have experience.
Then you by implication make better decisions overall because you don’t reinvent the wheel.
The other side of the coin you make bad decision, which in turn have a bad outcome and messes up up your life.
Let’s make this spiritual in regards to making the best of opportunities.
2 Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. 3 And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. 4 Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. 5 Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 6 Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. – Colossians 4:2-6 | NIV
– Hans what are all the things you find here in regard to sharing your faith with someone?
- Francois I need to pray that the message door will be open or opened.
- Pray that the message will be proclaimed clearly.
- I need to be wise in the way I act towards outsiders.
- Francois I need to make the best of every opportunity.
- Francois my conversations need to be: Full of grace. Seasoned with salt. I need to be able to answer anybody.
– What do you think Hans Paul meant by “making the most of every opportunity”?
- Francois I think that is the impact we make he is referring to.
- We should use every opportunity to help someone to get closer to God.
- We need to ask the right questions to prick their conscience about God.
– Hans what are some opportunities you could have used recently if you had been more alert and ready to speak?
- When I invited people to our Bible discussion at the mall.
- Francois I can practice different dialog answers on how I can help people to get closer to God.
- When I speak to clients I can see how I can steer the discussion in that direction.
– Hans what are the things we need to say to ourselves at the beginning of every day in order to live an evangelistic lifestyle?
- Francois I think to ask myself if I fear God and want to obey Him.
- Maybe how can I love people like Jesus do today.
- Francois reminding myself that my purpose here on earth is to seek and save what is lost like Jesus did.
– How will your lifestyle be evangelistic today Hans?
- Francois I will ask people do they believe in God.
- I will ask people how their relationship with God is.
- Francois I will ask if they want to grow in their relationship with God. Do you have a plan for that?
- I need to build friendships daily: Followup daily habit. Send funny stuff. Send actual stuff on like the Corona virus.
Prayer for Today:
Lord choosing you was the best choice I ever made for eternity! Choosing everyday to share that best choice I made is the choice I need to make everyday. To focus on that 2nd choice is the challenge daily. If I do not have my time with You in the morning daily I will revert to being worldly and not achieve my destiny which You have planned for me. Help me Lord to love like you do! Help me to have a good strategy in how I reach out to people! Lord help me just to live like the best disciple I can be for You today! Amen.
Tomorrow we will look at: “In any given moment we have two options: to step forward into growth or step back into safety” – Abraham Maslow
Next Day – My Mission – Part 7 of 8 – Are you growing?