“Are you saved?” That’s a question often heard from well-meaning Christians who want to help others know Jesus Christ. … Most often, Christians with this query view salvation as a past event that took place when they made a confession of faith in Jesus as Savior and Lord.
1. The Bible Scriptures:
– Let’s see what the Bible has to say about God’s will vs. our will John:
- Is life just about you and your priorities?
- What is your plan to Save the World?
- Some people are just concerned about their little corner of the world.
- Do you have the All Saved attitude like Jesus?
- When you have the some saved attitude you do not give all your best. You think someone else would do it!
- As soon as you have the all saved attitude you always have to make a better plan to reach all people.
- Is your attitude like Moses’, please send someone else and God got angry with him? (Ex 4:12-14)
- Are you Trying or Making Every Effort? Only Every Effort will get you there. (Luk 13:24-26)
- You might be trying, even familiar with Jesus and not make it to heaven, ‘We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’
- If you are not Fighting the Good Fight, you might not even be in the fight. (2 Tim 4:7)
- Are you Running to Win the Prize or do you think a nice stroll will get you there? (1 Cor 9:24-25)
- Love God with All of your Heart, All your Soul and All your Mind? (Mat 22:37)
- Do Everything for the Glory of God not yourself! (1 Cor 10:31)
- Preach, Admonish and Teach so you may Present Everyone Perfect in Christ. (Col 1:28)
- Go make disciples of all nations, baptizing them and teach them to obey everything. (Mat 28:18-20)
- Turn to God all the ends of the earth (Is 45:22)
- Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. (2 Pet 3:9)
- My pleasure Francois please pray with me.
- Good Morning Lord.
- It is just amaizing that you would give all of us a 100% chance to become a Christian.
- Father is is always challenging to see Your love for us and calling us to immitate You.
- Help me to have a plan for the people I can influence in my life and make every effort to help them to be close to You.
- Help me to make every effort to go and make disciples of all nations in my generation.
- Father I know that it seems like an impossible chance but You can do anything if I am willing to put in the work.
- Help me to fight the good fight of faith for other people as well, loving them like You do.
- I know loving You with all my heart is the standard, the same love I have for my wife every day.
- God I pray that my life will bring You the glory You deserve.
- If you would like to study the Bible and learn more, get a mentor, please feel free to contact me by whatsapp me +27 79 481 8989. Join our find your greatness meetup group.