An expression of gratitude.
Another way of saying thank you.
1. The Bible Scriptures:
– Let’s see what the Bible has to say about God’s will vs. our will John:
18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thes 5:18
- Doesn’t this verse challenge you to your core!!!
- All circumstances, also those REALLY tough times you went through.
- If we do not believe this, we are saying God is not sovereign and in control.
- Obviously there is God’s perfect will and God allowable will.
- Is your life a life of thanks giving to God?
- Do you allow God to be God in your life?
- If something happens not the way you planned it, are you still grateful to God?
- Do you submit to God’s will?
- Do you know that the Bible calls ungratefulness terrible times? (2 Tim 3:1-2)
- Do you love your enemies, do good to them, lend without asking anything back. God is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful. (Luk 6:35-36)
- God says you have a foolish heart if you do not give thanks or glorify Him as God even though you claim to know Him. (Rom 1:21)
- I know that the first century Christians believed they will gain a better ressurection when they suffered gruesome deaths. (Heb 11:36-40)
- We glory in our sufferings because it produces perseverance, character and hope. (Rom 5:3-4)
- Our suffering is not comparable with the glory that will be revealed in us. (Rom 8:18)
- Since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because whoever suffers in the body is done with sin. (1 Pet 4:1)
- My pleasure Francois please pray with me.
- Good Morning Lord.
- It is just amaizing that you would give all of us a 100% chance to become a Christian.
- Father is is always challenging to see Your love for us and calling us to immitate You.
- Help me to have a plan for the people I can influence in my life and make every effort to help them to be close to You.
- Help me to make every effort to go and make disciples of all nations in my generation.
- Father I know that it seems like an impossible chance but You can do anything if I am willing to put in the work.
- Help me to fight the good fight of faith for other people as well, loving them like You do.
- I know loving You with all my heart is the standard, the same love I have for my wife every day.
- God I pray that my life will bring You the glory You deserve.
- If you would like to study the Bible and learn more, get a mentor, please feel free to contact me by whatsapp me +27 79 481 8989. Join our find your greatness meetup group.