24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself,now to appear for us in God’s presence. 25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. 26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 Just as people are destined to die once,and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.
19 Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, 21 and since we have a great priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.
- It has saved me completely because He is the perfect sacrificial lamb.
- Jesus appear for me in the presence of God.
- I now can have confidence to enter God’s presence with confidence.
- We can draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings.
- Our hearts are cleansed from a guilty conscience.
- Be open with my life and confess my sin.
- Be real with what is going on in my life.
- Have great quiet times and prayer times staying close to God.
- Morning Dear Father.
- Thank you for sending Your Son to die for me on the cross.
- Thank you that I can have a clear conscience because of that.
- Thank you Jesus that You are our high priest sacrificing Yourself to make us holy.
- Thank you God that I can draw near to you with a sincere heart.
If you want to deepen your relationship with God and study the Bible on Zoom or in person please contact me on Whatsapp +27 79 481 8989 Love in Christ, Francois.