A will is expressing the future tense or expressing inevitable events.
A will or testament is a legal document that expresses a person’s (testator) wishes as to how their property (estate) is to be distributed after their death and as to which person (executor) is to manage the property until its final distribution.
1. The Bible Scriptures:
– Let’s see what the Bible has to say about God’s will vs. our will John:
- Many a time we read this verse incorrectly.
- The plans I have are God’s plans for my life if I work and pray hard about it.
- Do you honestly think your plans are better than God’s plan?
- Our nature is to be selfish and self centred.
- God’s plan for us to love people and lay our lives down for them.
- On the negative side, so you can say what does it matter that I have selfish plans and dreams?
- That means God does not have further plans for you because you reject His plans for your life.
- Will I prosper? Maybe financially but you sell your soul for money. (Luk 9:23)
- Do you really think the love of money will not hurt you and pull you into all kinds of sin? (1 Tim 6:10)
- Do you really t”hink the love of money will not hurt you and pull you into all kinds of sin? (1 Tim 6:10)
- You are focused just here on earth and your hope and future is not eternal.
- If you don’t have God’s dreams you are not following Jesus. (Mark 1:17)
- If you are not following Jesus your are not a Christian. (Mat 28:18-20)
- If you are not a Christian you are going to hell. (Rev 20:15)
- You can even be religeous and go to hell. (Mat 7:21-23)
- God the creator of the universe has plans for me, how awesome is that!!!
- Plans to prosper me. Q. Do you want to prosper? That meanse I am going to grow in my life for God.
- Plans to give me hope. We all need an eternal dream that would propel us and make us become better people.
- Plans for a future. Wow I have a future with the creator of heaven and earth for eternity!!!
- My pleasure Francois please pray with me.
- Good Morning Lord.
- Father thank you that you have great plans for me.
- God you being almighty and that can do litterily Anything.
- Help me to trust your plan and live accordingly.
- I know that I will be discouraged if some of my plans do not work out.
- Help me to be thankful what you have given me.
- If you would like to study the Bible and learn more, get a mentor, please feel free to contact me by whatsapp me +27 79 481 8989. Join our find your greatness meetup group.