1. Is God my first Love / Priority ?
“Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first.” – Rev 2:4 NIV
- What is the first thing I do in the morning, because that sets the tone for the rest of the day ?
- God can be your love but is He your first love ? Do you miss days spending time with God in prayer and Bible study ?
2. Do I devote myself to being the spiritual leader in my family ?
“Wives, be subject to your own husbands, as [a service] to the Lord. For the husband is head of the wife, as Christ is head of the church, Himself being the Savior of the body. But as the church is subject to Christ, so also wives should be subject to their husbands in everything [respecting both their position as protector and their responsibility to God as head of the house]. Husbands, love your wives [seek the highest good for her and surround her with a caring, unselfish love], just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her,” – Eph 5:22-25 AMP
- This is a job God has given us as spiritual men.
- Do you know how is it going spiritually with ur family on a daily basis ?
- Do you have a plan to build them up for the year ?
- Are you training yourself by reading books and asking advice from spiritual men ?
3. Will I lead my family / life / bible discussion group to share the good news with people and make disciples of Jesus ?
“We proclaim Him, warning and instructing everyone in all wisdom [that is, with comprehensive insight into the word and purposes of God], so that we may present every person complete in Christ [mature, fully trained, and perfect in Him–the Anointed]. For this I labor [often to the point of exhaustion], striving with His power and energy, which so greatly works within me.” – Col 1:28-29 AMP
- TEAM – Together Everyone Achieves Move. Is your group close / unified as a team ?
- Do you have fun things planned ?
- Are people enthusiastic about your group and come up with ideas ?
- What is the plan for the year to build up your team ? How can I equip my team to perform at their best / peak ?
- Do you have a vision & mission statement with some goal to focus you in the right direction ?
4. How is my personal evangelism and sharing of the gospel going ?
I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ. – Phil 1:6 (NIV)
- Is it daily ? I can share other scriptures as well and it does not have to be the gospel only but encouraging scriptures.
- Do I actually share the gospel and not just an invite to church or family group ?
“And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” – Matthew 24:14 niv
- Do I follow up with people who I invited to study the Bible ? Do I pray for them ? Do I have a plan to help them spiritually ?
- Do I feed, lead and intercede ? – Ronnie Floyd