Read Time:2 Minute, 53 Second
This is the question ???
Let’s look at some Bible verses that will shed more light on the subject!
9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness - 2 Thes 2:9-12
- Are these the guys who do not know the 10 commandments?
- Is it not just people who do not know their Bibles?
- When Satan tempted Jesus, he just twisted the Bible so that
- Jesus would worship him.But what did Jesus do? He quoted another verse to him in the Bible. (Mat 4:5-7)
- So the point here is what he says in v.10 that, they did not love truth.
- This is the Bible if I can state the obvious..
- The frightening thing here is that God gave them over to them being deceived and that they would rather follow people’s and not the Bible. (Mark 7:6-9)
- So that means you can even go to church and pray; but in the end will not go to heaven.
- So do you know what the Bible teaches about salvation? Can you quote five verses in the BIble about how God saves you?
- So if I believe anything that goes against the Bible I will not go to heaven as v.12 says.
- Am I going to have a noble character and study my Bible every day? (Acts 17:10-12)
- Am I going to find out what I really believe in terms of how to be saved?
- Find out how people get deceived normally?
- If you want to learn more about being a disciple, please send me a Whatsapp +27 79 481 8989.
Other Parts in this Series:
Part 1 : Am I deceived if I do not know the truth? – 2 Thes 2:9-11
Part 2 : Am I a child of God if I believe and accept him? – John 1:12
Part 5: I only need to confess Jesus as my Saviour and Redeemer and then believe I will be saved! – Rom 10:9-10
Part 8: Can the door to my heart be opened to Jesus and thus be saved and go to heaven? – Rev 3:14-20
Part 9 – Am I saved when I was born a Christian into a Christian Family – Mat 28:18-20
Part 10 – If someone could speak from the grave, what would they say? – Luk 16:27-28