Read Time:2 Minute, 42 Second
- Majority of people will say yes; for this is how we were taught and brought up in the church by the pastor who who has been trained in the Bible for years.
- It is interesting when one reads carefully it says that if we “receive him and believe” in Jesus he gives us the right to “become children”.
- When I want to become a doctor surely I have to prove myself to study hard and complete my practical year and pass before people can call me a doctor!
- Then it surely means that I am not a doctor yet when I am going to become one.
- I can certainly not call myself a doctor if I start studying; but who is going to pay me money to examine them and give a prescription for medicines.
- Okay maybe maybe your mom (laughs).
- The same with this scripture, if I have the right to become a Christian surely I am not a Christian yet!
- There are a few things further, I need to do.
- Wow, so if I believed I was a Christian then it’s must be quite a shock!
- Right, so I now have the right to become a child, but how then do I become a child?
- Another question you can think about is what are the prerequisites before I can become a child of God.
- If I want to study medicine, then surely there is a selection process I have to go through!
- So there are some things, I am going to have to study out!
- If you want to learn more about being a disciple, please send me a Whatsapp +27 79 481 8989.
Other Parts in this Series: