“When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.”
1 Corinthians 13:11-13 NIV
There are 3 indicators of manhood:
- Thought &
What is the difference between a child and a man’s talk ?
- What they talk about
- Is the conversation upbuilding or negative
- Structure, a man think about what he is saying
- Jesus always brought forward the persons character for them to make a discision to follow Him or go away sad
- Mature men have an eternal perspective
What are your mind filled with ?
- Pure vs Impure
- Thankfulness vs Desiring more and more
- Building up people spiritually or getting what you want
- God vs Worldly Things
- Godliness vs How can I sin
What arguments fill your mind ?
- What God wants from me vs What I want for myself
- To be continued… ???