What causes stress?
2 Options in Life:
1. Worst Thinking Brain
2. Best Thinking Brain
You have used your best thinking game to get you where you are right now?
“Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable–if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things.” – Saul Van Tarsus
Are you are not happy with your life?
Your thoughts has brought you where you are.
The question you need to ask yourself is:
Where is my thinking and acting faulty?
I need some help !!!
I am responsible for my:
2. Actions – Make a small effort in the right direction.
3. Realisation that my attitude and behaviour has harmed loved ones ito love, nurture and protecting.
4. How my behaviour affect my children.
5. Tears aren’t change – As same as gas is not an automobile.
Outcome of ur Life
- Broken marriage / Divorced.
- Lost your job.
- In financial dire straights.
- Children would not speak to you.
- Alcohol and drug abuse.
- Passively aggressive.
Sometimes, it is difficult to treat stress in adults as they are able to bring superficial changes in their behavior to look normal.
Since these controls do not last long, adults often attempt to self-medicate using alcohol and drugs, which, in turn, leads to serious issues like addiction.
There are treatments available to address the issues and minimize the symptoms:
1. Improve your decision-making skills.
2. Visit a anger management program.
3. 12-step programs.
4. Finding support groups.
Do I get upset about hearing that word response-ability?
1. Start with, I dont want to do that to my kids anymore.
2. Please stop me from hurting them like that.
3. I dont want to be that person any more.
It is never too late to have a happy childhood.
Love in Christ
Some helpful websites:
www.dailystrength.com – support groups
www.findmeetings.com – support groups
www.aa.org – Alcoholics Annonomys
www.nimh.nih.gov – National Institute for mental health