“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” Jesus - John 14:6 NIV
Some questions for an honest Atheist:
- Did you do a scientific study on the subject ?
- If you don’t believe in Jesus, have you ever gone out to disprove the whole christian thing ?
- Did you disprove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Jesus was not the Son of God?
- Did you investigate the evidence and weighed the pros and cons?
- What did the results show, that Christ must be who He claimed to be?
- Did you make a decision about your findings?
- The immediate reaction of many is, “You found what you wanted to find”. Is that the case?
- Did I confirmed through investigation what I wanted to refute?
- Why don’t you set out to disprove Christianity?
- Do you currently have a biases and prejudices toward Christ without the facts?