* Having or showing qualities of high moral character, such as courage, generosity, or honor.
* Characterized by high moral qualities; magnanimous.
* A person belonging to a privileged social or political class whose status is usually indicated by a title conferred by sovereign authority or descent.
* A person holding the title of duke, marquess, earl, viscount, or baron, or a feminine equivalent.
10 As soon as it was night, the believers sent Paul and Silas away to Berea. On arriving there, they went to the Jewish synagogue. 11 Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. 12 As a result, many of them believed, as did also a number of prominent Greek women and many Greek men.
Acts 17:10-12 | NIV
Ever wanted to be a noblemen / lady?
God want you to be noble.
What will it take to be noble?
It is the 3 E’s:
* Eagerness – To learn more about God
* Examine – Scriptures
* Everyday – It is a priority in your life.
They wanted to see if what Paul taught was in the Bible and true.
Then they believed and were obedient to the scriptures.
Do you want to be noble and study (Not just read) the Bible everyday?
Next Study – Part 6 of 8