“The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.”Psalm 23:1-6 NIV http://bible.com/111/psa.23.1-6.niv
Do I believe God is my shepherd, do I lack nothing ?
Why would I lack nothing ? Because God is my everything. If you lack something, God is not ur everything.
Do you see ur situation as a green pasture ?
The blessings of God being my shepherd:
- I lack nothing
- I lie down in green pastures
- Being lead beside quiet waters
- A refreshed soul
- Being guided along the right paths
- Fearing no evil because God is with me
- God’s rod and staff comforts you
- An anionted head so much that my cup overflows
- God’s goodness and love follow me all the days of my life
- That I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever !!!!!!!