Read Time:2 Minute, 15 Second
my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.
“Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also reject you as my priests;
because you have ignored the law of your God,
I also will ignore your children.
- Faith comes from hearing the message that is through preaching, teaching or reading the Bible by yourself. (Rom 10:17)
- You will be destroyed through a lack of knowledge. God will reject and ignore you and your children. (Hos 4:6)
- Is not reading the Bible a sin? Not reading your Bible is a sin and causes sin. (Jms 4:17)
- Everything not done in faith is a sin. (Rom 14:23)
- If I do not have faith you cannot please God. (Heb 11:6)
- By implication if you do not know God’s word you will not know His laws to obey and God calls you a fool. (Pr 1:7)
- If you do not know you cannot practise your faith.
- If you do not practise your faith you are disobedient.
- If you do not obey you do not love God. (Jn 14:15, 21 & 23)
- If you just hear God’s words but do not put them into practise you deceive yourself. (Jms 1:22)
- Faith without deeds is dead!!! (Jms 1:17)
- Morning Lord.
- I pray that I will be a wise man in Your eyes and not a fool.
- God I know that I will destroy myself and my kids lives if I do not fear You and keep your commands.
- I pray that my faith put into action will please You and be acceptable to you.
- It is scary to think God if I merely listen to the word, I deceive myself and my faith is dead.
- Father I pray for the strength and wisdom to obey Your word which in Your word is love for you!!!
If you want to deepen your relationship with God and study the Bible on Zoom or in person please contact me on Whatsapp +27 79 481 8989 Love in Christ, Francois.